Russia, Moscow, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drives and executes SBU and functional strategy for assigned segment/technology, ensures technical support is considered globally
- Leads or drives success of global/regional SBU projects (ACE, Inno/ADP, etc.), product recommendations, demonstrations, and troubleshooting Is responsible for leading, performance management and development of team members in the area of responsibility
- Provides high level support for KAs and critical global/regional customers with innovation, solution delivery, value quantification, etc.
- Contributes globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc., and ensures consistent implementation
- Visits Henkel’s top global customers within technology/segment, delivers appropriate next steps, action items and documentation
- Works with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Observes global developments in relevant technology/segment fields, incl. competitive products Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- Responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Evaluates KPI results and drives innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc. Ensures compliance with all Henkel and regulatory requirements (safety, legal, environment), and relevant industry/customer specifications
- Min 5-7 years in similar role
- People management experience
- Deep knowledge of sales model (constructon market)
- Leadership skills
- Presentation, negotiations skills are essential to succeed in this position.
- Solid English