Russia, Noginsk, Beauty Care
Manufacturing Excellence Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
HPS site leader is a person at Coach Level (HPS University), an experienced ambassador of the Continuous improvement culture & behaviors and an expert of the implementation of the OEE glidepath.
- Coach others in the continuous improvement journey, getting them to further develop HPS thinking.
- Drives HPS implementation in the site by providing clear direction, active & visible support for the effort, and coaching/teaching.
- Mastering the OEE with purpose glidepath and is ensuring the correct implementation of tools and behaviors according to the glidepath.
- Ultimate resource to provide coaching on OEE analysis and consequent development of improvement glidepath for the factory.
- Provides direction and input / feedback that have equal focus on results achievement and capability development in the site.
- Own both the results achievement and the cultural change.
- Manages all Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects in the plant
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects Sets up and executes development plans for production personnel, esp. regarding CI training; coaches HPS practitioners on HPS deployment
- Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
- Organizes and facilitates improvement workshops; leads the team in the workshop, co-ordinates and follows up on implementation
- Trains the participants and trainers on the standards and uses them consistently
- Involves the relevant people and departments to ensure full ownership of the actions and results
- Manages and oversees the HPS program deployment; develops and manages the HPS capability development program
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Validates and certifies accomplishment of the different capability levels
- Coaches the use of HPS principles and tools, and the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the HPS program
- Tracks progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles
- Hirger education
- Relevant experience at least 2 years
- English knowledge - Intermedite and higher
- Able to develop relationships, diagnosis, feedback, and enrolling leadership teams to take action.
- Demonstrates strong capability in influencing people and guide them to embrace the HPS journey Strong PC user (excel, word, power point, different data base, SAP etc)/ Be role model and walk the talk.
- High energy, drive for change, not satisfied with status quo.
- Strive on making the change in performance.
- Willing to make difficult decisions when performance is not moving.
- Team player.
- Drives homogenous implementation of standards across the different cells of the factory.
- Facilitate exchange and reapplication of good practices. Facilitate HPS networking.