Russia, Tosno, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports SHE organization in specialized area
- Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area
- Ensures continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields
- Supports Global Audit Management
- Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs
- Chemical or Technical engineering high education with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a SHE role
- Competent to lead process safety reviews, behavior safety assessments and workshops, waste management activities and compliance reviews
- Qualified to conduct SHE audits and risk assessments
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to set their own agenda and lead the development of SHE throughout the organization
- English skills: Intermediate level