Russia, Moscow, Beauty Care
Material planning specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how
- Monitor master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Support development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conduct adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participate in integration testing and in end user testing
- Higher degree
- Experience in supply chain, sales, customer service or logistic related area is a plus
- Microsoft Office user (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- English – Upper Intermediate+
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, proactivity, strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player