Russia, Moscow, Purchasing
Purchasing specialist (Technical Supply)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assists the CTL to develop strategy for the entire CT spend and to define execution modalities after approval by MG Ensures full documentation and traceability
- Supports the CTL to include systematically into strategy definition E2E cost optimization in full interaction with G-SC
- Contributes to deliver bottom line/top line results managing own spend/projects according to yearly/long term planning and upfront target
- Helps CTL to document all his/her decisions on suppliers
- Gains and documents sustainably total value chain, industry and supply base insight/knowledge for selected spend
- onducts periodical risk assessment and designs and manages adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Defines and manages selected sustainable supplier portfolio
- Selects suppliers; establishes strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manages it accordingly
- Supports full delegation of back office jobs to SSC and develops best practices for e-sourcing with sustainable results
- Ensures cross fertilization of knowledge and best practices sharing inside the CT and across MG Is responsible for periodical progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation
- Proactively steers the agreement portfolio
- Higher education (Master degree in Procurement is an advantage).
- 3 + years' work experience in international procurement / purchasing (preferably in Technical Supply Purchasing)
- Motivated, pro-active, self-directed.
- With positive communication style and well-developed soft skills
- English language is essential - upper-intermediate+
- PC skills: Office 365, SAP, Ariba