Report Q1 / 2014
Henkel published its quarterly report Q1 / 2014 on May 7, 2014.
In addition to the press release and the report, accompanying conference material is available for downloading.
Press Release & Downloads
Düsseldorf / Germany
Henkel reports good start to fiscal 2014
- Solid organic sales growth: +4.3%
- Sales impacted by foreign exchange effects: 3,929 million euros (-2.6%)
- Adjusted operating profit: +3.3% to 619 million euros
- Adjusted EBIT margin: +0.9 percentage points to 15.8%
- Adjusted earnings per preferred share: +8.3% to 1.04 euros
- Very strong sales growth in emerging markets: Organic +9.2%
Press Conference Information
Kasper Rorsted: Statement
Chief Executive Officer
(Chairman of the Management Board)