Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Marketing - Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active involvement in the innovation process of PU Foams
- Support on the development of international brand strategies for global brands
- Assistance with the development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Responsibility for the analysis of markets, activities of competitors, trends and brand performance
- Possibility to be in contact with other departments and external agencies
- Student who has successfully completed at least first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad is advantageous
- Very good English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Availability as of June 2021 for 6 months